Lead a team of FHA Asset Managers performance through dedicated production management, training, and coaching.
- Monitor pipelines and production levels of a team of FHA Asset Managers.
- Coach FHA Asset Managers providing guidance and assistance to develop and increase the use of “best practices”.
- Execute FHA Asset Manager duties, including:
- Communicate with borrowers to determine hardships, resources and intentions for properties.
- Maintain communication on an on-going basis per department standards via inbound/outbound calls.
- Request and analyze financial documents.
- Identify solutions to mitigate losses based on borrower eligibility and investor guidelines within appropriate time frames.
- Determine property occupancy and secure collateral. Document and respond to all property inspection results.
- Order and follow up on missing or old property values.
- Receive and handle incoming calls on the company’s ACD phone line. Assist the Manager of Asset Managers (MAM) in identifying areas for improvement or gaps in performance within the team.
- Offer continuous feedback to MAM related to individual performance within the team.
- When needed, offer feedback to management on procedure changes/updates.
- Work proactively to determine opportunities for new training modules and new marketing strategies or to anticipate management’s training needs based on business objectives. Special projects as may be assigned by management.
- Excellent verbal skills, especially on the phone.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Knowledge of various bankruptcy and foreclosure regulations a positive.
- Good computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new tasks.
- Basic mathematics knowledge and ability to work comfortably with numbers.
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast paced environment to handle a large volume of loans.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field is preferred.
- Prefer 3 to 5 years Loss Mitigation/Loan Workout experience.
- Mortgage Loan Originator Licenses (National and any state) preferred