The Atlas Copco Gas & Process Division is seeking an SAP FI/CO Functional Specialist to join their global SAP Template Organization. The
Atlas Copco Gas & Process Division provides its customers an engineered to order product in one of five locations spread across the globe, thus making it's SAP implementation an interesting and challenging task.
What You'll Do:
Atlas Copco is looking for motivated individuals to join its global SAP support organization. We are looking for individuals with excellent
communication skills and the desire to solve problems within a global team. In particular, we are searching for a SAP Functional Specialst for Finance & Controlling.
- Solving problems that regularly arise during normal business operations
- Work in a face paced, highly technical environment
- Work with business partners to gather and analyze requirements and translate into functional specifications.
- Collaborate with Technical Analysts through the development and testing of solutions to ensure all approved requirements are met and documented.
- Lifecycle knowledge specifically around Blueprinting and Realization.
- Be responsible for and maintain SAP Customizing
- Monitor the deployment of SAP system and all associated processes to production through established Technical Change Management guidelines.
We need excellent communicators (both oral and written) who thrive on problem solving and working in a team environment. Ideally, you would have a Bachelors degree in an Information Technology
discipline or equivalent experience in a related field.
We also need:
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- 2+ years of SAP experience or training
- Previous experience in global SAP implementations
- SAP experience in Sales & Distribution or Materials Management or Project Systems or Production Planning.
Additional Bonus Points for:
- Experience with SAP BW or SAP CRM