Description/Job Summary Reports to GTO- SAP Manager, primarily responsible for solving problems and working with a global team
- Work with business partners to gather and analyze requirements and translate into functional specifications.
- Be responsible for and maintain SAP Customizing.
- Collaborate with Technical Analysts through the development and testing of solutions to ensure all approved requirements are met and documented.
- Lifecycle knowledge specifically around Blueprinting and Realization.
- Monitor the deployment of SAP system and all associated processes to production through established Technical Change Management guidelines.
- To comply with Safety Rules, Regulations and OSHA requirements.
- Demonstrate planning and organizational skills
- 2+ years of SAP experience or training
- Previous experience in global SAP implementations
- SAP experience in Finance & Controlling module
- Building reports, analysis
- Monitoring reconciliation problems between FICO and Logistics
- Assist in Month End and Year End Closing trouble shooting
- Some knowledge of Sales & Distribution, Materials Management, Project Systems or Production Planning is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology discipline or equivalent experience in a related field.
Atlas Copco Comptec LLC - 2 years ago