FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER - CLOUD AND HPC ACCOUNTS #1618279
As a key member of the NVIDIA Professional Solutions Group sales team, the role of the Senior Field Applications Engineer requires an experienced technical professional who will be responsible for all technical aspects associated NVIDIA Tesla, GRID and Quadro design in (wins) and associated system level technical challenges (hardware and software). This individual must also have a deep server systems and cloud market background as these are important growth areas for NVIDIA.
A role requires a seasoned leader and innovative thinker as this person will be required to be hands on the front line supporting NVIDIA technology for our customers solutions and the myrid of technical challenges that await this leader to quickly solve and address to maximize NVIDIA's market and revenue share.
- First and primary point of technical support for all NVIDIA products provided to the customer.
- Drive to closure NVIDIA technical issues identified by customers and partner
- Coordinate the setup of experiments, tests, equipment, and otherwise facilitate the rapid resolution of customer and partner problems.
- Work closely with the entire customer team, including sales, program management, and marketing, as well as applications engineering and NVIDIA product development teams
- Escalate, as necessary, critical customer issues and provide timely advance warning of critical customer issues that need attention.
- Technical expert on all NVIDIA products, directly supporting Sales Account Managers, and working closely with Sales Account Managers to secure design wins, and to manage the support of the product through the design-in phase all the way through development and product end of life.
- Establish close personal technical ties to the customer account, establishing personal relationships to facilitate rapid resolution of customer issues and promote the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- 10+ years in technology industry in a product design or technical customer support position
- Previous experience in PC or Server related industry
- BSEE or Computer Engineering degree; Master s degree is beneficial
- Previous board-level electronic design experience is beneficial.
- Previous experience in a direct customer support role is beneficial.
- Comfortable working hands-on in a lab environment with electronics test equipment and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of PC architecture beneficial.
- Software development (especially windows device driver) experience beneficial.
- Knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Team oriented; able to work effectively in a matrix organization
NVIDIA - 12 months ago
NVIDIA awakened the world to computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. From its roots in visual computing, NVIDIA expanded into...