FIELD MARKETING MANAGER, AMERICAS
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com .
JOB SUMMARY: The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and implementing a field demand generation strategy that drives revenue through the creation of quality leads for the sales funnel.
- Develop a field marketing plan on a bi-annual basis, segmenting tactics by qtr, and implement marketing programs that generate leads (online marketing, email, webinars, abd most importantly, events.)
- Assist corporate events team in all aspects of event planning and management.
- Provide support in researching, designing, coordinating, and evaluating internal and external meetings and events.
- Provide on-site logistics support at assigned events, as well as support in the office during non-event periods.
· Coordinate with Creative Services team to create compelling HTML emails & banner ads and print ads with strong copy, images, navigation etc. Perform all tasks related to building and executing email campaigns
- Manage segmentation of database & list management, regional campaign creation in campaign management tool, development of both lead acquisition and lead nurturing campaigns incl. social media
- Present field marketing plans and campaign overviews to Marketing teams prior to campaign/event kickoff
- Manage online/offline marketing projects with 3rd party vendors from initial design and requirements gathering through to delivery
- Work with all areas of marketing, recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion
- Work with Sales, Consulting Sales & Delivery, Telemarketing, Product Marketing and the Global Campaign team to plan and determine the effectiveness of various demand generation activities.
- Understand product strengths, functionality and the competition in sufficient depth to devise & execute demand generation programs
- Understand budgeting, accruals, forecasting and manage to a given segment budget
- Leverage other marketing teams within Infor to ensure inclusion in appropriate cross-sell marketing campaigns and programs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in BA, Marketing or equivalent experience
Required Skills :
· Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills Proof of writing experience for campaign materials (i.e. emails, slide decks, summaries, abstracts, etc.) may be solicited
- Marketing Program execution experience
- 4 years of experience in lead generation and field marketing with knowledge of direct and online marketing strategies
- Microsoft Office experience mandatory with extensive emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent project and vendor management abilities
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and market conditions
- Commitment to teamwork and ability to operate in a matrix management environment
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
- Familiarity with databases and sales and marketing tools such as SharePoint, Salesforce.com, Epiphany, Orbis, Cognos, Silverpop, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer : All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com .
Infor Global Solutions - 19 months ago
Before manufacturers and distributors get products to the shelf, Infor Global Solutions gets software to their computers. The company...