This is an exciting opportunity to impact the field sales and market strategy implementation in a Fortune 100 Life Insurance Firm.
The Field Office Market Development Manager will:
– Deliver marketing curriculum
- Assist in training New Org Agents to develop consistent name flow
– Analyze local opportunities for all Agents and natural market for each individual Agent
– Assist with the development of a "game plan" for marketing activities with a focus on
execution and accountability
– Workshops, WebEx sessions, and other resources available to all Established Agents
- Provide guidance and counsel to the established agents with the following:
– One-on-one coaching and business plan development for a select group of 5-10 Agents
– Provide ongoing market analysis
- Work with management on a game plan to market the office
– Oversee and manage recruiting opportunities
– Brand-building and prospecting
– Community events
– Marketing to orphan clients Job Location CA - Los Angeles Department INS - MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS Position Type Full Time AutoReqId 7226BR Required Qualifications - College degree preferred and/or equivalent
- Minimum of three to five years of business related
products and services.
- Strategic thinking and planning skills.
- Solid knowledge of the Company’s
and organizational skills.
- Excellent written, oral, group presentation,
trust, gain consensus and overcome
- Strong interpersonal skills--ability to build
Excel, PowerPoint and Intranet/Internet.
- Strong presentation skills
- Computer literate; knowledge of Word,
communication skills, attention to detail,
- Good organization, verbal and written
analytical, proactive in completing and
demonstrate team leadership and the ability
- Independent, self-starter who can
to take initiative.
- Must be comfortable with working in new
without losing vision of the overall objective.
- Maintain & manage simultaneous tasks
- Must be willing to travel
New York Life - 22 months ago
New York Life Insurance has been providing life insurance policies in the Big Apple since it was a tiny seed. While the top mutual life...