Operates hoist, performs routine measurement checks, calculations and adjustments to ensure accurate depth measurements.
- Assists the Engineer and other operators to ensure that quality, cost effective service is provided to each customer.
- Assist Engineer and co-workers in assembling, preparing, checking and loading of equipment required for a scheduled job.
- Assist Engineer and co-workers in setting up truck, unloading equipment, assembling, preparing tools and rigging-up on location.
- Guide subsurface tools in and out of well bore under the supervision of the Engineer.
Safety and Environmental Responsibilities:
- Assist the Engineer and co-workers in rigging down, loading of equipment and driving truck to shop.
- Clean and check unit, tools and equipment under direct supervision; performs routine maintenance in preparation for next job.
- Respond to customer assignments on short notice, day or night.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Performs all duties in a safe manner.
- Complies with Company safety policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state and local safety regulations and procedures.
- Operates Company vehicle in a safe manner, observing all company and governmental regulations.
- Attains and applies comprehensive knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
- Corrects obvious hazards or unsafe working conditions and reports those that cannot be immediately corrected to the Engineer.
- High School Graduate
- Mathematical and mechanical aptitude.
- Must be certifiable in all applicable governmental compliance programs.
- Must be able to obtain a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with hazardous materials certification and be DOT qualifiable.
Weatherford - 24 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...