Operates hoist, performs routine measurement checks, calculations and adjustments to ensure accurate depth measurements.
- Assists the Engineer and other operators to ensure that quality, cost effective service is provided to each customer.
- Assist Engineer and co-workers in assembling, preparing, checking and loading of equipment required for a scheduled job.
- Assist Engineer and co-workers in setting up truck, unloading equipment, assembling, preparing tools and rigging-up on location.
- Guide subsurface tools in and out of well bore under the supervision of the Engineer.
Safety and Environmental Responsibilities:
- Assist the Engineer and co-workers in rigging down, loading of equipment and driving truck to shop.
- Clean and check unit, tools and equipment under direct supervision; performs routine maintenance in preparation for next job.
- Respond to customer assignments on short notice, day or night.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Performs all duties in a safe manner.
- Complies with Company safety policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state and local safety regulations and procedures.
- Operates Company vehicle in a safe manner, observing all company and governmental regulations.
- Attains and applies comprehensive knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
- Corrects obvious hazards or unsafe working conditions and reports those that cannot be immediately corrected to the Engineer.
- High School Graduate
- Mathematical and mechanical aptitude.
- Must be certifiable in all applicable governmental compliance programs.
- Must be able to obtain a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with hazardous materials certification and be DOT qualifiable.
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...