Provide supervision to Service Technicians including technical and administrative support.
- Responsible for the ongoing, detailed, supervision of the Field Service Technicians as they execute service assignments. Work with customers to receive purchase orders and dispatch Service Technicians to satisfy customer requirements
Experience running Well Head jobs in 2 Surface facilities
- Work closely with customers in an inside sales capacity to discuss potential service work and to sell service work.
- Follow up with customers and with Service Technicians to insure that the service was performed to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Cooperate with other members of the management and sales organizations to support their activity in selling parts, service and machine shop work.
- Responsible for maintaining quality service capability in the service organization by making sure the staff is highly trained. Job Requirements/ Qualifications 5 years Well Head Experience
***Additional foreign experience welcome***
Have worked as a lead technician, supervisor, senior, or lead service technician
***CDL License***or get one in 90days
Have above average computer skills and organizational capabilities.
Cameron - 21 months ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...