Provide testing, repairs, and routine servicing on equipment in the shop and the field. In addition, help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Deliver equipment or install equipment at well site.
- When servicing at drill site sells Weatherford products to customers.
- Call on prospective customers, as required.
- Maintain service tools in working order.
- Keep warehouse neat and orderly.
- Prepare service job reports, delivery tickets and transfers.
- Maintain assigned vehicle properly and at minimum cost.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills.
- Some oilfield experience preferred.
- Computer skills preferred.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...