Provide testing, repairs, and routine servicing on equipment in the shop and the field. In addition, help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Deliver equipment or install equipment at well site.
- When servicing at drill site sells Weatherford products to customers.
- Call on prospective customers, as required.
- Maintain service tools in working order.
- Keep warehouse neat and orderly.
- Prepare service job reports, delivery tickets and transfers.
- Maintain assigned vehicle properly and at minimum cost.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills.
- Some oilfield experience preferred.
- Computer skills preferred.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
Weatherford - 16 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...