- Installs or field repairs Company and competitor products such as wellheads, Christmas trees and BOP’s in accordance with the original equipment manufacturing standards to minimize customer downtime and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Advises customers on repair and replacement options and costs of products.
- Examines, repairs, tests, and maintains products at the customer site or in the Company Service Center.
- Liaison between Sales, Production, and the customer on issues including job procedures, spare parts, function fit and critical dimension measurements.
- Make recommendations to the customer concerning products, applications, and specifications required to meet customer needs. Job Requirements/ Qualifications High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years field service experience.
- Must be willing to travel to job sites.
- Must be available for 24 hour on call duty.
- Must be physically able to conduct routine job tasks.
Cameron - 2 years ago