Mobilize and demobilize Secure Drilling Services equipment to include Primary and Secondary Air Compression/ N2 equipment & mist pumps for Air/ N2 drilling projects. Mobilize and demobilize Secure Drilling Services, UBD 4-phase surface separation equipment choke manifolds for Underbalanced and or Manage Pressure drilling jobs to and from location, spot equipment correctly for job, rig up equipment to job, operate, service and maintain equipment with minimal supervision. When not in field, may work in shop fabricating, servicing, and repairing equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Installation, operation, and maintenance of Air Drilling operations, Underbalanced or Manage Pressure drilling projects. To included Air Compression/ N2 equipment UBD 4-phase surface separation equipment and choke manifolds.
• Supervised involvement in the fabrication, repairs, rebuilding and maintenance of equipment. Not to include welding or major engine repairs.
• Utilization and communication of knowledge gained in trouble shooting and field repairs of equipment.
• Utilization and communication of Air drilling, Underbalanced and/or Managed Pressure Drilling, operations.
• Train and/or cross train on equipment and services for Air drilling, Underbalanced and/or Managed Pressure drilling projects.
• May assist in training of trainees.
• Support of and communication with all field employees, Supervisors, Managers and Customers.
• Supervised preparation and submission of all required documentation and billing information on field jobs, manual or computerized.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Valid driver's license
• Subject to 24 hour call
• May require travel
• Good verbal communication skills
• Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...