The Cedar Falls office has a Part time opening for an Accounting Specialist Intern in our Finance Department.
The position requirements include:
Duties will include assisting with accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing, filing, scanning , and accessing debtor accounts for researching and posting of debtor payments , balancing, and a variety of other duties.
- Accounting knowledge through course work
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Drive for excellence and desire for continuous improvement
This position is Part time and will require 15-20 hours a week.
This position will report to Kris Eiklenborg, Supervisor, Finance, but will work closely with the Finance Team.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Background Checks & Drug Testing Required