Find A Raymond Sales and Service Center
Reach-Fork ® Trucks
Swing-Reach ® Trucks
E-Commerce / Fulfillment
Medical / Pharmaceutical
Sales & Service Network
Locate a Sales and Service Center
Pre-Owned Fork Lifts
National Accounts Programs
ACR System ™
In The News
Job Detail: FINANCIAL ANALYST (TOYOTA MATERIAL HANDLING, U.S.A., INC.)
FINANCIAL ANALYST (Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc.)
Job Category: Accounting/Finance | Shift: 1
This position is located in Columbus, Indiana
About Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc.
Celebrating over 40 years of operations in the United States, Irvine, Calif.-based Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc., (TMHU) has been the number-one selling lift truck supplier in the U.S. since 2002 and currently offers a full line of high-quality lift trucks sold under the Toyota brand. Built on a reputation of excellence, Toyota remains popular due to its quality, reliability and durability. Quality is the hallmark of Toyota’s world-renowned Toyota Production System practiced at all Toyota manufacturing facilities, including Toyota Industrial Equipment Manufacturing (TIEM) in Columbus, Indiana.
This position is responsible for financial reporting, budgeting and related systems coordination.
- Compile, examine and analyze standard and ad-hoc monthly financial budget variance reports on each profit center and cost center.
- Discuss the monthly financial budget variances with the responsible managers including profitability and discount spending.
- Coordinate and collect forecast and plan information in BPC system – reconciling with SAP and understanding variances to prior periods and versions.
- Prepare reporting packages used to present results to executive management..
- Develop models and templates to improve the capture and communication of financial data.
- Analyze operating expense spending and variances to plan.
- Prepare and recommend improvements to reporting packages to aid in decision-making to improve financial performance.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Strong MS office skills, SAP or other ERP experience and reporting/consolidation application experience.
- Possess strong problem solving abilities to research and resolve critical issues that are deadline driven.
Description of benefits offered:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience Accounting and/or Financial Analysis.
- CMA certification a plus.
TMHU is an EEO/AA or "Equial Employmnt Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer."
- Competitive Salary + bonus program.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Pension Plan.
- Toyota Vehicle Services Program.
- Optional benefits include health care reimbursement account, dependent care reimbursement account, supplemental life insurance, dependent life insurance, supplemental AD&D insurance.
How To Apply
To apply, e-mail your resume with salary requirements to:
Or visit this Raymond Dealer's website at www.toyotaforklift.com
The Raymond Corporation - 17 months ago
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...