A leading Company in the Beauty Industry is seeking a Financial Analyst!
This is a Temporary position in the Hollywood area.
• Support the cost accounting department with period closing and control activities
• Preparation of action plans for critical cost accounting issues based on financial analyses; for example variance analysis and inventory control.
• Prepare the Budget (Annual), Forecasts (Monthly-quarterly) and LRP’s
• Assist to prepare general accounting entries during period close, help on process streamline and efficiencies as well as other miscellaneous accounting activities
• Work in collaboration with IT and Controller for any systems enhancements-implementations, current process revisions, etc.
• Audit activities
• 4 to 7 years experience in financial analysis, accounting and business planning
• Bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Accounting or Business or related field)
• Ability to prioritize workload and multi-task management
• Proficient in software packages such as ERP’s / Windows applications
• Strong Cost Accounting and Financial Planning a must
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Experience in manufacturing
Pay rate for this position is DOE.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other administrative related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...