A leading Company in the Beauty Industry is seeking a Financial Analyst!
This is a Temporary position in the Hollywood area.
• Support the cost accounting department with period closing and control activities
• Preparation of action plans for critical cost accounting issues based on financial analyses; for example variance analysis and inventory control.
• Prepare the Budget (Annual), Forecasts (Monthly-quarterly) and LRP’s
• Assist to prepare general accounting entries during period close, help on process streamline and efficiencies as well as other miscellaneous accounting activities
• Work in collaboration with IT and Controller for any systems enhancements-implementations, current process revisions, etc.
• Audit activities
• 4 to 7 years experience in financial analysis, accounting and business planning
• Bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Accounting or Business or related field)
• Ability to prioritize workload and multi-task management
• Proficient in software packages such as ERP’s / Windows applications
• Strong Cost Accounting and Financial Planning a must
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Experience in manufacturing
Pay rate for this position is DOE.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other administrative related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...