JOB SUMMARY: Provide specialized administrative and technical support to all sales support staff, field wholesalers, brokers, producers, and other customers.
RELATIONSHIP: Reports to Supervisor / Manager
1. Answers incoming telephone calls from wholesalers and producers. Responds to basic/general inquiries or requests; forwards calls to appropriate sales support staff on more complex inquiries.
2. Assembles sales and broker/producer promotional kits. Coordinates various weekly and monthly and/or other routine mailings.
3. Coordinates and schedules meetings, including flight and hotel reservations, ground transportation, meeting schedules and itinerary preparation; and, prepares appropriate travel requisitions and other necessary paper work.
4. Reviews, verifies and processes check requests, expense advances and reports, and other routine requisitions to pay bills, clear expenses, and/or order supplies.
5. Arranges conference booths for exhibits and sales conferences and mails required sales literature.
6. Types letters, memos, minutes, and reports.
7. Maintains current listings of all producers and addresses. Tracks and maintains records on producers' sales. Mails and maintains detailed records of all transactions related to sales.
8. Receives orders for customized sales promotional literature. Makes arrangements for printing and distribution of requested materials.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Experience: Two years related clerical experience.
Knowledge: Office practices and procedures. Basic working knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software. Intermediate math. Basic understanding of sales, marketing and finance.
Skills/Competencies: Good verbal and written communication skills for communicating with internal and external contacts. Ability to operate common office machines including a personal computer, and related office software. Ability to organize work and maintain filing systems.
Adecco - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...