Financial Solutions Manager
Like the networks we build, Cisco is a broad network of individuals collaborating to change how the world works, lives, plays and learns.
The Cisco Capital Latin America sales team is exciting, fast paced and part of the Region with one of the highest growth potential activities in the world. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to work on complex and rewarding sales assignments.
In this role, you will be working as part of a team to facilitate sales in the Cansac Region ( Central America, North of South America and The Caribbean ) and maximize customer value for Cisco products and services.
The ideal candidate is a strong collaboration builder with the flexibility and knowledge to identify and develop the best transaction for Cisco, its channel partners, and its customers in the Cansac Region.
This is a great chance to apply your skills and expertise developing transactions that are critical to the growth and success of a world-class company that is leading innovation in today's networking technology industry. It will provide the opportunity to innovate and add distinct value.
Regular activities include supporting the Central America, North of South America and The Caribbean Region ( CANSAC) as Financial Solutions Managers (FSM). Focus on sales and administrative support by generating lease finance and Loans volume within Cisco Capital’s current and future base of Cansac Region accounts. Additional responsibilities include regional training of Cisco's field sales force, meeting with Customers and Partners to negotiate pricing, financial structures and contract support.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Min. 5 Years Full Time Sales Experience with quota carrying / commission history and successful face-to-face sales experience.
• Strong expectation setting skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to drive Regional business with high-level Financial Decision Makers.
• Detail oriented with ability to handle many simultaneous sales opportunities at one time. Any lending experience / legal contract experience a plus.
• This is a very fast paced environment with demanding clientele.
Ideal Requirements would include:
• Extensive experience selling complex leasing transactions
• 5+ years’ experience in medium to large-ticket equipment leasing
• Proven track record of managing long-term relationships with customers
• Proven record of outstanding sales results with emphasis on generating new accounts a must.
• Fluent in English and Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
• Expectation setting and interpersonal skills required
• BS/BA degree required, MBA a plus.
The candidate could reside in Lima ( Peru ), Panama City ( Panama ) , San Jose ( Costa Rica ) or Miami ( Florida ).
Cisco Systems - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...