FINANCIAL SVCS SPECIALIST I
At Regions, the Financial Services Specialist is viewed internally as the subject matter expert in the areas of branch sales and service. As the service specialist, you will meet with customers and prospects to determine their banking and financial services needs, and meet those needs by proactively matching and selling or cross-selling appropriate products and services.
This is a sales and service position with individual and branch sales goals. The successful candidate should have excellent customer service and communication skills, along with the ability to work under busy conditions with a high attention to detail.
- Meet and exceed branch sales quotas by identifying customer needs and providing appropriate products and services
- Refer customers to other lines of business when additional financial needs are recognized
- May resolve customer issues either through direct action or referral to alternative branch or bank resources
This position requires registration with the national Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to (http://mortgage.nationwidelicensing.org) for more information.
Skills and Competencies
- High school diploma or GED
- Sales experience
- May be required to obtain an insurance license
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Stellar customer service skills
- Ability to work under busy conditions with high attention to detail
- Minimum of one year sales experience
- Banking / Financial background
May 6, 2014, 10:16:28 AM
Regions Financial Corporation - 4 months ago