For this contract position with the leading computer components company, you will create scripts and tools for validating server firmware features as part of a multi-disciplinary SCRUM team.
The Firmware Validation Engineer will:
* Execute test procedures
* Debug/analyze/root-cause software, firmware and hardware issues
* Report test results
* Communicate results and issues with the SCRUM team
* 5+ years related work experience
* C programming
* Test automation
* Computer system debug and troubleshooting
* Test planning/validation skills
* Experience with debug tools/logic analyzers
* Nice to have: IPMI, computer architecture
Estimated length of assignment: 6 months
Number of positions available: 1
Estimated hours per week: 40 hours/week
% of travel required: 0
Please include a daytime phone number where you can best be reached along with your Resume. Please also include a brief cover letter outlining your experience as related to this job requirement. CompuCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd party/recruiters please.
Planetrecruit.com - 11 months ago
IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. IOM acts with its partners to: uphold the human dignity...