PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The 529 Representative is responsible for providing comprehensive, personalized service to Clients that sell and invest in the John Hancock Freedom 529. This includes serving as an information resource for products, services, sales charges, as well as processing transactions and resolving client issues.
o Answers questions about products
- Answers incoming telephone calls from 529 brokers and account holders to service the caller:
o Takes orders for trades ensuring it is compliant with company and SEC regulations
o Provide specific client support
o Draft written correspondence
o Resolve/research client problems
o Provide support and service to the John Hancock Freedom 529 Sales Desk. These are John Hancock employees that provide sales and marketing support to the JHF 529 sales force.
o Process phone trades, maintenance, redemptions, exchanges, transfers and document processes when needed - a primary function.
o Perform quality review on transactions as needed to ensure accuracy and timeliness of processing.
o Other duties as assigned
o Assist with training new representatives
o Support FIS projects as needed (such as system enhancement testing)
o Provide feedback regarding enhancements to streamline existing processes and/or to increase customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent with 1 year related work experience, or college degree
- Basic knowledge of FIS operations and objectives
- Strong analytical foundation, sound judgment, and ability to solve problems independently
- Flexible and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent time management skills-ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Consistently uses sound judgment in decision making
- Strong PC skills (proficient in Windows-based computer environment)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Project a confident and positive attitude
o Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of related experience
o Thorough knowledge of FIS departmental procedures and policies
o Series 6 and 63 (will be required in the first 90 days of the job)
T. Rowe Price is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
T. Rowe Price Investment Services, Inc. - 15 months ago
T. Rowe Price Group administers an eponymous family of about 100 mutual funds in a variety of investment styles. Traditionally oriented...