The Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Support Specialist will assist with the management of the Liaison Office of the Brazilian Navy and their FMS procurement processes with the U.S. Navy including: creating reports and following up on requisitions, submitting and cancelling requisitions, inquiring on problems with procurements, shipping, quality, general office administration, etc.
The FMS Support Specialist will interface with the U.S. Navy’s Naval Supply Systems Command Weapon Systems Support (NAVSUP WSS) personnel, in-country Brazilian counterparts and the Brazilian embassy.
Note: Substituted Experience in lieu of Education may be considered on a case by case basis.
- U.S. Citizen with ability to acquire Public Trust Personnel Security Clearance.
- Proficient in Portuguese.
- Two years general office experience (minimum)
- Undergraduate Degree (preferred).*
- Excellent computer software skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Access), email and electronic calendar (Outlook) and excellent keyboarding skills.
Advanced Concepts and Technologies International - 8 months ago
Advanced Concepts and Technologies International, LLC (ACT I) is a diversified professional services firm founded in 1998 to meet client...