The Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Transportation Specialist will perform day to day management of transportation issues. In addition, they will:
This is a contingent position based on funding from the customer.
- Liaison with procurement, suppliers, warehouse and freight shipping to ensure materials meet mission critical schedules.
- Develop and implement division policies and procedures to insure compliance with import / export policies.
- Prepare and track applications and other documentation relative to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) licenses, Technical Assistance Agreements (TAAs), and other agreements.
- Develop and conduct training programs related to export compliance.
- Provide support and advice regarding licensing requirements and related international issues on proposals, bids, and ongoing contracts.
- Support International Travel Export Authorization requirements.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant regulations, procedures and practices.
- Be responsible for providing the users, Commanders, and Royal Danish Navy (RDN) personnel with various inventory reports as required in both soft and hard copy, and coordinating the movement of equipment as directed by the RDN.
- Document any changes to maintain accurate inventory database.
- Require familiarity with warehouse operations and experience in the following activities: receiving, packing, shipping, stocking, inventory, and database management.
- Manage the movement of equipment between vendors, sales outlets, storage facilities, and the various shipping locations/agencies, such as U.S. Postal, FedEx, DHL, and other transportation offices to include government TMO.
- Develop procedures for support operations, material handling, repair processing, warranty, consumption, re-supply, procurements, accountability, Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL) delivery/tasking approval and hardware maintenance.
- Coordinate notification to the Base Equipment Control Officers (ECO).
- Participate in special projects as required.
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management or a related administrative discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 8-10 years of related experience in logistics management with working knowledge of export control and compliance, preferably in the professional services industry.
- Four (4) years experience in Foreign Military sales.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Engility Corporation - 20 months ago
When Uncle Sam says, "I want you for the US Army," Engility Holdings strives to answer the call, and then some. A government...