Intelligence Technologies, LLC (InTec) is looking for a highly motivated and qualified professional to fill a FMV Analyst position in Northern VA. Ideal candidates will have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced and dynamic environment for high impact, mission-critical intelligence operations.
** Applicant must be eligible for, or able to obtain, the appropriate personnel clearance required for this position
Full Motion Video (FMV) Analyst:
The Full Motion Video Analyst category is a specialization using full-motion or nearly full-motion video and persistent surveillance formats of data. They are involved in full-motion video processing, exploitation and dissemination. Sources for these formats of data come from many different sectors within the DoD and IC with new platforms and uses expected in the future.
The Candidate Shall:
· Provide hands-on full-motion imagery analysis, producing intelligence on a broad range of issues to support national security objectives and senior policy makers.
· Provide real-time 24/7/365 motion video exploitation in a shift work environment.
- Respond to tasking for imagery research and analysis by researching current and historical hardcopy and softcopy imagery—which may include imagery from National Technical Means (NTM), air-breather, Full Motion Video (FMV) or civil/commercial sensors—to answer detailed information requirements dealing with mission-specific issues.
- Research the NES and other Intelligence Community databases to acquire amplifying or clarifying information in support of research and analysis.
- Produce standard and non-standard NGA imagery analysis products, such as motion imagery summary reports and tailored mission-specific products.
- Collaborate effectively with other NGA imagery and geospatial analysts, as well as other intelligence analysts and engineers.
- Provide exploitation of multi-spectral imagery.
- Provide imagery research and analysis by researching current and historical hardcopy and softcopy imagery to meet current NGA requirements. This may include imagery from NTM, air-breather, Full Motion Video (FMV), and civil/commercial sensors to answer detailed information requirements dealing with terrorism issues.
- Generate standard and non-standard NGA imagery analysis products, such as NES remarks, motion imagery summery reports, NIBs, and IRs. NGA GEOINT analysis products utilize a variety of software packages to include MAAS, IEC, RemoteView, ARCGIS, and Falconview. NGA will provide these mandatory formats.
- Deliver products including summary-type reports, detailed mission graphics, database remarks, ad hoc reports, and daily briefings.
- Archival and dissemination of products following NGA guidelines.
InTec, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Northern Virginia. Our mission is to provide high quality, cost effective solutions that will provide long term value to our customers and the Nation. InTec Management believes our employees’ welfare is paramount to good business and so provides a compensation and benefits package which reflects our corporate policy and befits our seasoned professionals.
InTec is an Equal Opportunity Employer