Facility: INOVA FAIRFAX HOSPITAL
We are seeking a full-time Food Service Utility Worker at Fairfax Hospital.
Ensures equipment is stocked and functioning properly. Records temperature or concentrations on proper forms. Notifies supervisor if equipment is not functioning within parameters. Ensures patient and or production wares are completely cleaned and santized according to policy. Ensure service ware is stored properly. Performs closing checklists and ensures all area are cleaned per policy. Performs other functions that support the sanitation of the department.
Job & Education Requirements:
- At least 6 Months Previous Food Service Experience
- Must understand proper dishwashing temperature guidelines and hand washing.
- Able to read English, write and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to do simple math, record temperatures and learn from education in services.
- High School Diploma preferred
Inova Health System Foundation provides financial support and assistance to the Inova Health System, which operates about 10 not-for-profit...