The primary responsibility of this position is moving completed pallets from the lines. The pallets must be shrink wrapped and placed to be stacked or loaded onto trucks. Additional purpose could also entail moving completed pallets from the staging area and triple stacking them in the freezers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1 Must be able to move pallets from the line with a forklift and place them to be shrink wrapped.
1 Accountable for freezer cleanliness, product and forklift.
3. Must be able to load and unload trucks and trailers using proper documentation.
4. Must operate the forklift in a safe and responsible manner as to not jeopardize equipment or employees.
5. Must be able to perform an accurate inventory count in all freezers.
6. Must be able to retrieve triple stacked product safely and load trucks efficiently.
1 Must ensure there are a limited number of short pallets in the freezer.
1 Make and assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have high school diploma or GED with the ability to count product and completed simple paperwork.
- Minimum one year experience as a forklift operator, certification preferred.
- Must be able to lift and stack product up to 45lbs in 12 hour shifts.
- Must be able to work in room temperatures of 45-60 degrees and in the freezers at 15 degrees.
- Must be available to work weekends, nights and holidays as required.
Ice is hot stuff, especially when you own the ice factory. Ice maker Reddy Ice does, and its proprietary technology lets grocery and...