- Will be responsible for doing FPGA design with Xilinx Vertex 5, 6 or 7 device family working with VHDL
- Will be doing coding in VHDL, Simulation of Modelsim and work with back end tools in Xilinx.
- The latest tools they are working with is called AXI AND EDK which is by Xilinx and they must have experience working with them.
- These FPGA's have millions of gates and are large designs of FPGA's
- They are also working with PCI Express for hardware connections so any experience with that will add value
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 5 years designing FPGA's
- Must have Xilinx FPGA working with VHDL (Verilog is only a plus but VHDL and Xilinx is a must)
- Must have experience working with EDK
- Does not need a clearance for this position
Aerotek - 18 months ago
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have...