LitePoint Corporation is a leading provider of wireless test solutions for the world’s top makers of modules and consumer electronic products including smart phones, tablets and PCs. LitePoint is a Silicon Valley company founded in 2000 whose products are designed for development and high-volume manufacturing environments. LitePoint products have been used to optimize and verify the operation of over one billion wireless devices worldwide. We employ some of the best wireless technologists in our industry, and have grown profitably, with outstanding financial performance, since our inception in 2000.
In 2011 LitePoint became a wholly owned subsidiary of Teradyne, Inc., the leading supplier of automatic test equipment used to test the complex electronics in the consumer electronics, automotive, computing, telecommunications, aerospace and defence industries. In 2010, Teradyne had sales of $1.6 billion and employs about 3,000 people worldwide. The company's divisions, Semiconductor Test and Systems Test Group, are organized by the products they develop and deliver.
· Develop, implement, and verify new FPGA designs
· Develop test specifications
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
· 3-5 years of working with FPGA architecture, implementation and verification.
· Wireless experience is a must
· Signal processing for PHY and BB design is a must
· Experience with Xilinx and/or Altera
· Proven design experience implementing at least some of the following technologies, such as Gbit LAN, USB, PCIe, high speed ADC's and DAC's, DDR memory etc.
· Experience with EDA tools and IDE's for FPGA development.
· Successfully completed designs that have gone into production
· C/C++ programming skills are desirable; Firmware/targetware development experiences are big plus
· Understanding of telecommunication theory
· Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a variety of personnel and cultures
· BSEE or MSEE
LitePoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer