ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
· Work in a safe & efficient manner according to Ag Partners safety policies.
· Comply with all company safety policies.
· Provides above average customer service.
· Be experienced with custom application (dry fertilizer/post-emergence equipment).
· Handling of ag chemicals and fertilizer.
· Must be able to tend a post sprayer.
Drive semi to transport agronomy products.
· Be familiar with chemical rates, uses and restrictions.
· Able to perform outside maintenance and operations.
· Perform basic maintenance on application equipment.
· Perform daily maintenance checks on all running equipment and trucks.
· Make minor improvements on equipment and facilities, as needed.
· Assist with other locations, as needed.
Ability to haul grain as needed from location to location.
· Must be a team player.
Ability to drive for a full shift.
Stooping & bending required on-the-job.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from the floor to minimum height of 36
Work overtime as required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Class A CDL required
Commercial Applicators License..
EDUCATION: Agricultural, CDL & Sprayer Experience Preferred.
POSITION AVAILABLE: ASAP