The Branch Director directs and supervises the field and office staff within an assigned Agency branch office. This position will coordinate patient services appropriate to the age of the patients serviced within the Agency and the community. Additionally, the Branch Director will assist the Chief Clinical Officer in meeting and exceeding standards for conditions of participation, minimum standards and Agency policy and procedures. This position will also work closely with the HR Manager as it relates to the recruitment, hiring, orientation and ongoing training of the Office and field staff for that Branch. The Branch Director works cooperatively with the Agency management team to assure quality patient care with fiscal responsibility.
Note: A Branch Director has an additional licensed Manager that reports to them in a larger unit.
Note: If additional duties are performed as the Administrator or Alt. Administrator, please refer to those specific job descriptions for defined duties.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State, Local regulations, and JCAHO Home Care Standards.
- Direct, coordinate, and evaluate patient care.
- Ensure supervision of field staff is in accordance with regulations.
- Develop and maintain an active quality management program.
- Monitor billing process.
- Ensure personnel supervision and Human Resources management.
- Maintain working knowledge of FTE, field staff, and productivity.
- Direct community education, outreach and public relations activities on and ongoing basis.
- Review and makes recommendations to Executive Management for improvement of Company policies, procedures and practices.
- Encourage ongoing development with the Branch staff.
- Comply with HIPAA privacy regulations and maintains confidentiality at all times
- Perform visits as dictated by the Agency’s needs
CareCycle Solutions - 19 months ago