Person will be responsible for preparing prescriptions to be checked by pharmacist. Will also clean and help maintain equipment and receive and stock incoming supplies. Will conduct audit counts; adjust on hand quantities of bottles, vials and lids as needed.
Ideal candidate must have accuracy and attention to detail. Must be able to multi-task and have strong computer skills. This position requires a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Other job requirements:
THIS POSITION REQUIRES THE ABILITY TO WORK A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE. HOURS WILL BE SUNDAY- THURSDAY BETWEEN 10AM AND 8PM.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have and maintain National Certification with the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- Must be registered with the NCBOP
- Must be able to assure compliance with all HIPAA guidelines, which includes maintaining confidentiality when handling prescriptions and customer information
- Minimum of 2 years technician experience
- Experience with Script-Pro is a plus
- Must be able to lift, push and/or pull up to 25 lbs
- Must be able to stand 8-10 hours per day
Kerr Drug - 22 months ago