The Certified Nursing Assistants primary task is to provide routine daily ADL (Activities of Daily Living) care to assigned residents in accordance with West Wind Villages established nursing care procedures and as many be directed by supervisors. |
- NAR - verification of inclusion of Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry must be obtained.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language to communicate effectively with residents and staff.
- Must complete a Criminal Background Form and receive a not disqualified criminal background result from the Department of Human Services.
- Must be compassionate toward the elderly, infirmed or handicapped and work with tact and ethical awareness.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must possess the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize and organize work efficiently to accomplish workload within scheduled shift.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.