Perform a wide variety of duties to maintain and control accurate levels of inventory in grocery and perishable warehouses. This includes the evaluation, research of simple and routine discrepancies, and entering of data information into warehouse systems, auditing of outbound cases to retail stores, technical support to receiving and shipping departments, and exchanging information as needed with customers in retail, merchandising, trucking, and distribution.
• Maintain accurate inventory of all departments within distribution center
• Perform quality control and auditing responsibilities
• Perform perpetual cycle counts and all supplemental count requirements within established time frames
• Monitor warehouse damage and initiate resolution
• Notify appropriate department leads for product discrepancies
• Utilize reports to assist Distribution in investigating and expediting issues related to inventory discrepancies and audit results
• Maintain accurate, organized files for all department responsibilities for efficient access to necessary information
• Perform daily warehouse responsibilities in areas related to shipping, receiving and/or inventory management within established time frames.
• Recommend modifications to procedures or processes impacting their work group or distribution center that will maximize efficiency, productivity, and reduce costs.
• Ensure compliance with Delhaize America standards in the areas of accuracy, safety and productivity.
Hannaford Bros. may have started as a fruit and vegetable stand in 1883, but it has expanded from its Maine roots to become an upscale...