Knowledge of basic accounting and city attractions. Ability to make change quickly and accurately. Typing and 10-key experience helpful. Ability to multi-task, follow through and re-prioritize well to meet deadlines. Ability to communicate and develop an effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives, agencies, and Red Lion guests. Ability to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers. Ability to read, write and communicate effectively with co-workers and others Must be able to drive company Van Locking the pool, outside in all weather conditions and at night.
What about the physical aspect of the job?
- What are the essential functions?
- Must be a minimum of 18 yrs of age.
- Must be able to work all shifts, including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Creating a sense of arrival for guests
- Sell, register, and assign rooms to guests.
- Promote hotel facilities and services.
- Calculate bills, collect payments and maintain cash bank according to policies.
- Post charges to guest accounts: room service, food, liquor and telephone.
- A passion for service; responsible for delivering personalized, above and beyond service to all customers
- Standing/walking: Constantly. Walking approximately 3 miles on tile, cement and carpeted surfaces.
- Crouching: Constantly. If cleaning guest rooms, lifting supplies and cleaning windows, Kitchen, Front Office, throughout the hotel.
- Kneeling/crawling: Constantly. Completing my job throughout the hotel, if cleaning guest rooms, under beds, while cleaning bathrooms, if getting supplies, working in the kitchen, around the front office.
- Stooping: Constantly. Throughout the hotel in all aspects of keeping the hotel clean and up to standards - if cleaning guest rooms, kitchen, open spaces, lifting supplies and cleaning windows.
- Twisting: Constantly. Throughout the hotel.
- Reaching (overhead/extension): Occasionally. When cleaning high places reaching for supplies needed to perform my job.
- Handling / Grasping: Constantly. Handling cleaning supplies and equipment and documents.
- Fingering/ feeling: Constantly.
- Pushing/Pulling: Average weight 60 lbs frequently, Maximum weight 100 lbs frequently
- Lifting/carrying: Average weight 10 lbs occasionally, Maximum weight
20 lbs occasionally
Red Lion Hotels - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard