- Perform Biopsychosocial assessments, treatment planning, individual and group counseling, family counseling, discharge planning, individual therapy, group therapy, and family therapy for each assigned client as indicated. May also be needed to make additional assessments determined necessary for educational and clinical purposes.
- Perform all assigned administrative tasks relating to the intake, treatment and discharge of clients.
- Serve as liaison between clients, customers, parents, and other treatment team members to facilitate coordinated casework planning, therapy, and outcomes. Provide customers with any required clinical reviews or reports as necessary for each assigned client.
- Order Restraints as necessary and contact local crisis intervention teams as needed.
- Provide Biopsychosocial information, treatment plan updates, new developments in a child’s therapy and other pertinent information regarding assigned clients to treatment team members in a clear and understandable fashion.
- Act as co-treatment team leader with the Treatment Team Supervisor and/or the public schools and KidsPeace personnel. If designated, meet regularly with KP education and public school personnel to develop programs for the child’s return to public school. Assist program management in developing and evaluating programs and services to maintain progressive and effective treatment. If designated, assist in developing and evaluating programs and services to provide quality programs for Day Treatment families and participating schools.
Masters or higher degree in Social Work or Counseling w/ current LAPC, LPC, MSW licensure required. The candidate must pass a pre-placement physical and drug screen, as well as a background check via fingerprints, a Criminal Record History Clearance, and possess a valid Georgia License. The candidate must pass a Physical & Drug Screening & possess the ability to attend and successfully complete all KidsPeace sponsored trainings.
The candidate must pass a State clearance, which is processed by KidsPeace as well as possess a valid Driver's License.
The candidate must pass a Physical & Drug Screening & possess the ability to attend and successfully complete all KidsPeace sponsored trainings.
KidsPeace - 19 months ago