This position is for our Riverside store located at Rte 302 in Portland, ME
• Good understanding of store operations.
• Ability to use technical information to solve problems and make decisions.
• Must be willing and able to work a schedule that reflects customer and sales flow, with special attention to the lunch and dinner hour, evenings and weekends.
• Must meet minimum age requirements to perform specific job functions.
• Good interpersonal skills and desire to work in a team environment.
• Effective customer service and communication skills.
• Successful experience as a meat cutter.
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
• Perform the meat/seafood cutting functions.
• This includes but is not limited to scraping and traying products, cubing steaks, grinding ground meats and cutting and processing meat according to Standard Practice Manual.
• Perform meat/seafood associate responsibilities as directed.
• Ensure product produced and/or put out meets company standards Maintain accurate, neat records of production, shrink, sales, inventory, grinds, etc.
• Identify, wrap, price, and weigh all meat/seafood department items in accordance with specified procedures outlined by standard practice.
• Oversee the cutting room, cooler organization, and rotation of all products.
• Wash, rinse and sanitize all cases, wrap stations/area, scaling equipment, cooler, cutting room, including disassembling and re-assembling equipment therein.
Applicants should apply on-line
Hannaford - 11 months ago
Hannaford Bros. may have started as a fruit and vegetable stand in 1883, but it has expanded from its Maine roots to become an upscale...