Person will be responsible for preparing shipments of prescriptions to go to stores. Will clean and help maintain equipment. Will also receive and stock incoming supplies. Must be able to multi-task and have strong computer skills.
Other job requirements:
THIS POSITION REQUIRES THE ABILITY TO WORK A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE. HOURS WILL BE SUNDAY- THURSDAY BETWEEN 10AM AND 8PM.
- Must be able to lift, push and/or pull up to 40 lbs
- Previous pharmacy experience is a plus
- Must be able to assure compliance with all HIPAA guidelines, which includes maintaining confidentiality when handling prescriptions and customer information
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Some driving included; must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to stand 8-10 hours per day
Kerr Drug - 17 months ago