FT Loss Prevention Coordinator
** MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL IN THE GREATER PORTLAND, MAINE MARKET **
*** PLEASE SEND APPLICATIONS TO: HANNAFORD, ATTN: LOSS PREVENTION MGR, FAX # 207.885.2211 - MAIL SORT 6600
Ability and willingness to learn the technical requirements of the job.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Able to work independently and make quick, sound decisions.
Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
Must work nights and weekends, and should be flexible to work overnights and change schedule with limited notice.
Have the ability to travel as required. Must meet minimum age requirements.
1. Detect, apprehend and/or deter shoplifters following established department guidelines and legal statutes.
2. Make court appearances when necessary as a result of prosecution.
3. Be proficient in Closed Circuit TV and other loss prevention technologies.
4. Maintain extreme confidentiality of all related information.
5. Assist Specialists in the training of new Loss Prevention Coordinators.
6. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist the Loss Prevention Department in shrink reduction activity, including, but not limited to internal & external theft, Loss Prevention Checklist, Cashier Analysis, Receiving Audits, conduct monthly Safety Inspections and monitoring of associate and vendor activity.
2. Develop knowledge of criminal justice system and the laws pertaining to private security practices.
3. Maintain working relationships with local police and court systems.
4. Complete and maintain appropriate reports and files.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
Hannaford - 12 months ago
Hannaford Bros. may have started as a fruit and vegetable stand in 1883, but it has expanded from its Maine roots to become an upscale...