WE KNOW THE TRICK TO KEEPING OUR STAFF HAPPY AND THAT IS CREATING A FUN AND COMFORTABLE ENVIORNMENT WHICH INCLUDES EXCELLENT COMPENSATION AND FULL BENEFITS
STOCKED BEVERAGE FRIDGE
FREE BREAKFAST AND SNACKS
LUNCH TIME YOGA
PIZZA & MASSAGE FRIDAYS
HAPPY HOUR & KILLER SUMMER AND HOLIDAY PARTIES
We are seeking smart, talented Software Engineer with a broad understanding of application development, UI design, systems architecture, infrastructure as a service and restful apis. Join our Infrastructure Tools team, build tools to help deploy, monitor and support highly available services for one of the most trafficked sites in the world.
We focus on fast, iterative development (over 150 deployments/month) and collaborative, interactive programming. Developers work on small cross-functional teams (4-6 people) that have a voice in setting their own priorities and are expected to build and deploy applications quickly and iteratively.
Work closely with Operations, Data and Product teams to help design and build services to increase systems reliability and efficiency across the board.
Develop tools to improve our build, deploy and testing systems. Work on internal applications that automate server provisioning, network management and system monitoring. Design and build dashboards and improve our data collecting and monitoring systems. Job Qualifications:
Confirm Cancel - Excellent ability to move up and down the web stack
- Proficiency with multiple web development platforms (Python, Node.js, Ruby, Perl)
- Proficiency with front-end frameworks(Backbone.js, SproutCore, Angularjs) and libraries (jQuery)
- Ability to design and implement Restful APIs
- Ability to work iteratively in an agile environment
- Must have an open source portfolio (send us your links and code samples)
- Continuous Integration Tools such as Jenkins
- Understanding of Scrum and agile methodologies
- Experience with system automation frameworks a plus (Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with public and private clouds a plus (AWS, OpenStack) and PaaS (Cloud Foundry, Heroku)