Education Online Services Corporation’s vision is to be the world’s leading provider of online higher education degree program solutions. With a steadfast commitment to achieving excellence through integrity, teamwork, and innovation, we will make a difference to our educational partners, to the community and to the world. We strive to improve lives through education by making it available to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Education leads to empowerment and empowerment leads to an improved quality of life.
Education Online Services focuses on helping adults reach their academic goals. We have been rapidly expanding and are seeking qualified individuals to assist in our growth.
- The best pay in the industry
- Advancement opportunities
- Substantial performance bonuses
- Professional work environment
As an Education Advisor you will be acting as a liaison between our organization and prospective students seeking to continue their education in an online or on campus college environment. You will be required to answer questions related to online degree programs, career opportunities, and any other areas pertaining to adults who are contemplating a return to school. The advisor will reinforce an individual’s decision to return to school and will help match the prospective student directly to a university or college which fulfills their needs and qualifications.
We provide a comprehensive training program to ensure you are well prepared to provide the best assistance possible to our prospective students.
We offer a competitive compensation package; hour wages are determined by prior experience. Advisors are paid on an hourly basis with an aggressive bonus structure in place.
- 1 year minimum experience working in education, college admissions or academic advising in a call center environment
- College degree preferred
- Ability to learn degree programs & assist in making career choices
- Basic knowledge of the US higher education system
- Strong work ethic required
- Must be a team player and be able to work in collaboration with other departments
- Must meet or exceed performance targets
- Ability to close deals via telephone
- Excellent customer services skills required
- Basic PC skills – functional knowledge of MS office
Education Online Services Corp. - 17 months ago
Education Online Services Corporation's vision is to be the world's leading provider of online higher education degree program solutions....