OneWest Bank was founded as a regional bank, dedicated to customer service and a commitment to the community. We’re Southern California’s hometown bank, with a strong capital foundation, conservative management and a consistent focus on providing personalized relationship-based banking to all our clients.
OneWest has 74 retail branches conveniently located throughout Southern California to serve consumers and businesses, small and large. With total assets of over $25 billion and $14 billion in deposits, OneWest has the size and strength to offer a wide array of banking products and services including personal and business banking solutions, jumbo mortgages, investment advisory products, small business and commercial banking loans. IndyMac Mortgage Services, a division of OneWest Bank, services mortgage loans on behalf of third parties and offers loan modifications pursuant to Home Affordable Modification Program (“HAMP”) guidelines.
We offer exciting and challenging employment opportunities for professionals in a fast-paced, results-focused environment. In addition to Southern California locations, OneWest has operation centers in Austin, TX and Kalamazoo, MI.
The Marketing Director will partner with Senior Managers to increase revenue streams and evaluate market opportunities for the Bank. The Marketing Director will lead the advertising, branding, and marketing initiatives for the company. They will be a key contributor to the executive team assisting them in developing and evaluating new businesses. The Marketing Director will manage internal staff and external agencies and press.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to develop short-term and long-term strategic marketing plans and implement marketing programs for new and existing services that capitalize on business opportunities to target new and existing customer segments; contribute to the achievement of strategic business plan objectives to drive revenue, increase market share and achieve optimal brand awareness.
The successful candidate will have a complete understanding of the principles and methods of advertising, promotions, public relations, market research and database marketing; the ability to create, present, execute and track marketing plans; exceptional communication skills – written, oral and interpersonal; excellent presentation skills; exceptional project management and organizational skills; demonstrated ability to work with diverse audiences and co-workers if varying degrees of seniority; broad general business knowledge to understand complex business needs; demonstrated ability to manage and develop budgets for reaching marketing goals and objectives, ensuring those are within policies and procedures; experience directly supervising, coaching and providing creative direction to team members; knowledge of the full range of communication channels, including corporate communication methods and strategies; demonstrate their ability to maintain professional contacts and a knowledge base of marketing skills within and outside OWB, and to keep up with trends, regulations and laws affecting bank marketing.
- Ensure the consistency of OWB’s brand in all messaging across multiple platforms.
- Create, manage and deploy marketing campaigns for OWB products and services including eMail marketing campaigns and advertising.
- Create and manage marketing strategy, including media buying, budget and ad placement.
- Create and manage a calendar with all events that PR and marketing are involved, including tradeshows, store openings, events, promotions, etc.
- Develop POS material for the brand including GWP’s, brand bites, sales tools etc.
- Directing interactive agency marketing and media campaigns to meet business performance objectives.
- Assist and manage outside creative and PR firm activities and budgets.
- Plan and manage all aspects of trade shows and seminars including scheduling, staffing, rentals, collateral, promo items, etc.
- Marketing Director will be responsible for hiring, mentoring and evaluating direct staff employees of the Marketing team.
- Responsible for developing and submitting an annual media and PR budget.
- Responsible for managing expenses to an approved budget.
- Oversee development of collateral materials.
- Oversee the implementation of approved events.
- MBA preferred, must have BS/BA in marketing or related major, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- Must have a keen business acumen and proven executive management abilities based on prior experience.
OneWest Bank - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard