The FX Account Manager will assist in the marketing, sales and delivery of FX Analytics solutions to asset managers, hedge funds, pension funds and corporate entities. This is a unique chance to be part of the global rollout of a new product at ITG. The Account Manager will be responsible for client satisfaction for our growing list of FX TCA clients as well assisting in the transition of client support activities to the Client Services and Consulting teams at ITG.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Generate leads from existing clients and new prospects, directly through campaigns, and in conjunction with the Global Electronic Brokerage Sales team.
- Presentation of the ITG TCA ® for FX product to clients and prospects in individual meetings, at trade shows and at conferences.
- Assist product management in the prioritization and design of features and functionality in the ITG TCA ® for FX system.
- Analyze, interpret and present the results of Quarterly FX TCA reports to clients and prospects.
- Consult with clients on the nature of FX Trading, our services, industry best practices and areas of improvement.
- Train the Trading Analytics Client Services team on the use of the FX TCA application, including the interpretation of customer reports.
- Educate the Trading Analytics Client Services and Consulting teams on the FX trading industry, including recent analytic developments and trends.
To Apply: Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include FX Analytics Account Manager in the subject line.
- 1-5 years of experience in the financial services or software industries
- Previous knowledge of Foreign Exchange Sales, Trading, or Middle- and Back-Office Operations
- Strong client facing skills (verbal communication, effective writing)
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg or Thomson Reuters terminals
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in finance, mathematics or another technical discipline
- Experience executing FX transactions with clients or banks
It is the policy of ITG to provide and promote equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. Decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental handicap not related to ability, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
ITG - 24 months ago
Investment Technology Group, Inc. (ITG) is a specialized agency brokerage and financial technology company that partners with asset managers...