Overview: A Fabricator for Bastian Automation Engineering will be responsible for general fabrication and assembly of material handling equipment projects. The main emphasi|
s for this position is welding, other duties to include fabrication, assembly and painting of projects as well as general repair and maintenance of BAE shop equipment.
Superior Performance Objectives:
- Ensure tasks are executed in the most effective manner in regards to time, cost and function.
- Show top notch craftsmanship in all aspects of job.
- Take direction and learn under Welding Team Leader.
- Work well with other BAE team members.
- Strive for ongoing self improvement through additional training.
- Emphasis on producing high quality weldments
General Job Description:
- High School education
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and develop finished product from these plans.
- Relevant fabrication shop experience.
- Positive attitude, able to handle tense situations that arise
- Team player, able to take direction.
- Owns own hand tools to perform fabrication tasks
- General knowledge of fluid power systems (pneumatics, hydraulics) as well as electrical wiring.
- Intermediate MIG welding skills, able to create accurate and square weldments; BAE to help with in-house welding training.
- Drivers license and dependable transportation
Contract to full time
- Ability to build high quality weldments from blueprints and raw parts.
- Works from sketches/drawings to produce parts from sheetmetal, plate and bar stock
- Assemble equipment from fabricated parts, including weldments.
- Ability to set up and operate saws, shear, press brake, punches and ironworker
- Help where needed - assembly painting
- Repair and maintain shop equipment and facilities as required.
- Produce high quality parts with low rejection rate
Bastian Solutions - 18 months ago
Bastian Solutions is an independent system integrator dedicated to helping our customers increase their productivity through proven...