Posting Job Title: Facilitator, Business Services Operations
Requisition #: 146601BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Human Resources
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Business Services Operations Facilitator will be responsible for administering, organizing and delivering training programs for all aspects of the Time Warner Cable Business Services Operations department as they relate to products, sales, soft skills, sales operations, work procedures, policies, practices and billing system functionality.
The Facilitator will also partner with the Business Services Care & Operations Learning Delivery Director in providing a focal point for training activities for the Sales Support and Order Fulfillment/Management functions.
Management reserves the right to add, change or revise this job description at any time.
Essential Job Functions:
- Under general supervision, provides orientation and training for new employees in the Business Services Operations (Sales Support & Order Fulfillment) organization.
- Under general supervision, delivers product launch, up-skill and refresher training to existing employees.
- Prepares lesson plans relevant to training materials.
- Under general supervision, coaches to performance, attendance and behavioral challenges in the classroom.
- Recommends changes to existing training programs by providing feedback to the Care & Operations Learning Delivery Director, Lead Facilitator and/or the Learning Design Team.
- Maintains records of training attendance, progress reports for trainees and monitors training results.
- Provide clear and concise communication to various levels of the organization.
- Acts as a change agent to drive change through the organization in a manner that encourages acceptance and promotes company strategies.
- Partners with Operations leadership and training leaders to ensure training delivery meets the needs of the department and that training is delivered when necessary.
- Coordinates training activities with the Care & Operations Learning Delivery Director and effectively communicates information and issues for all training activities, classroom challenges, training requests, etc.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of Sales Operations, Sales, customer service, billing and Salesforce.com system principles, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of specific Sales Support and Order Fulfillment/Management subject areas that make high-level agent performance possible.
- Knows and applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of adult learning.
- Remains up to date on new philosophies, technologies, methods and techniques in the learning and development field.
- Work evenings/weekends as needed
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
Required Education (Major):
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience in delivery of training materials
- Knowledge and application of adult learning techniques
- Experienced in all Microsoft software application required including Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be a dependable and self-motivated individual who can work within a fast-paced environment and make decisions quickly and effectively
Travel requirements and frequency:
- Cable industry knowledge
- Experience with database software/ICOMS or CSG billing system knowledge
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Some assignments require travel up to 30 percent of the time.
Legal or Financial Responsibilities :
Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
Communication Skill level:
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Intermediate Skills: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0589
Controlling Establishment ID: 00019 - Charlotte Arrowood
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...