Facilitator Level 5
Caterpillar Inc. High Performance Molded Products in
, is seeking qualified candidates with leadership and manufacturing experience (proficient in computer applications, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and work history required) for a 2nd shift area facilitator position. Applicants must have previous experience in a related field and must be willing to work 2nd shift and overtime as needed.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
*Utilize Caterpillar Production System’s (CPS) guiding principles, lean tools, and leadership acumen to optimize the performance of assigned product teams in all aspects of safety, quality, throughput, and cost
*Develop and execute action plans and change management to support HPMP strategy and deliver on measurable objectives
*Lead, manage and develop a high-performing team of operations associates
*Make critical decisions surrounding resource allocation and capacity load-leveling on assigned team(s)
*Work across shifts with area value stream facilitator(s), peers and across organization to drive continuous improvement
* Must successfully complete targeted selection interview process
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Demonstrated understanding of basic manufacturing, resource planning and lean principles through experience and/or education
* 3 – 5 years of leadership experience
* 5+ years of manufacturing/operations experience
* Demonstrated ability to foster an inclusive environment and build strong teams
* Value stream transformation/mapping experience
* Experience with CPS or equivalent metrics, boards and lean tools
* Project management and change management experience
* Six Sigma experience and/or certification
Where will you take your career? Where do you want to go? You can continue to learn, grow and contribute within one company, Caterpillar.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
May 24, 2013, 11:59:00 PM
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
For more than 85 years, Caterpillar has been making sustainable progress possible — for our customers, for growing communities and for...