LOCATION: BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. Home Office REPORTS TO:
7755 Center Ave, Suite 300 Vice President of Facilities
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
TITLE: Facilities Admin and Purchasing Coordinator
Operate the facilities call center and disseminate applicable information from the call center to other department members for action. Provide support to restaurant General Managers and Executive Kitchen Managers with purchasing of capital equipment, small parts and accessories. Interface directly with all BJ’s Operations Team members and all of the restaurant management teams, to include vendors, general contractors, equipment purveyors and service contractors in support of the department’s production goals and accomplishments. Provide administrative support for the facilities department to include the department’s administrative and accounting functions; provide direct administrative support to the Vice President of Facilities. Maintain all department logs, files, publications, periodicals and records.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES / KEY RESULT AREAS
- Provide administrative and purchasing support for all BJ’s Facilities Project Managers.
- Create, communicate, track and confirm all vendor schedules and arrivals at all restaurants daily.
- Source and purchase capital equipment, parts and accessories as requested by the restaurants’ General Managers, Executive Kitchen Managers and the entire Operations Team.
- Issue purchase orders and maintain purchase order logs.
- Maintain and coordinate the day-to-day operation of the facilities call center; this includes “Switchboard Helpers”, phone calls (incoming and outgoing), faxes, mail, email and vendor visits and communication.
- Provide support for tenant coordination for leased properties in regards to maintenance and vendor qualifications.
- Manage all department logs regarding federal, state, county and city agencies and their applicable requirements for fire protection, hazmat, waste management and backflow prevention.
- Assist with the establishment of scheduled maintenance and services for newly constructed restaurants.
- Audit capital and R&M invoices; set up for payment and processing.
- Research and resolve A/P issues.
- Process and route departmental incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain remodel job files.
- Send out blueprints for reproduction and distribution as necessary.
- Interface with city, state and other agencies in support of project permits and approvals.
- Provide administrative support to the Vice President of Facilities.
- At least a 2 year college degree or applicable work experience may substitute.
- 2+ Years Experience as an administrative assistant.
- Restaurant operations or restaurant chain support center experience desired.
- Must have experience and ability to prioritize and reprioritize in a busy and urgent environment.
- Ability to prepare and organize routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to perform accounting procedures.
- Ability to develop and maintain files and records.
The Windy City inspires the food and drink at BJ's. BJ's Restaurants owns and operates more than 110 restaurants in California and...