Brown Smith Wallace LLC, a forward-thinking, growing and progressive CPA and consulting firm headquartered in St. Louis, MO, seeks a Facilities Assistant to join our Family in our Creve Coeur office location. For years the Firm and recognized both locally and nationally and most recently named as a Top Workplace and Best Accounting Firm to Work For in 2012 (by The St. Louis Post Dispatch and Accounting Today , the premier news vehicle for our profession).
Brown Smith Wallace has over 200 staff members across our three offices in the St. Louis region (Creve Coeur, St. Charles, MO and Glen Carbon, IL). Qualified candidates should be seeking to be part of a continually growing firm and work in a fast-paced, energetic environment with talented professionals.
This role will be an integral part of the operations for the organization by ensuring our office environment presents our image of professionalism/organization to our clients and employees. Qualified candidates must have strong customer service orientation, ability to take initiative, proficient, and strong interpersonal and communication skills. Individual must be self motivated and have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain inventory and upkeep of office kitchen areas and conference rooms
- Ensure that conference rooms and café are presentable and supplies are stocked and in good working order
- Process and distribute incoming mail along with meter and prepare outgoing mail for pickup
- Process merchant supply orders and help stock office and paper supplies
- Fill photocopiers and printers as necessary
- Perform shipping duties in Administrative Assistances’ absence
- Assist other departments with meeting project goals: all other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2+ years of previous facilities experience and/or administrative work experience in a professional office environment
- High school diploma required
- Positive attitude with dependability and reliability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize
- Strong work ethic, dependable and detail oriented
- Experience in a mailroom or facilities setting preferred but not required
- Computer skills: working knowledge of MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint a plus
- Valid Driver's License required
- Must be able to perform physical activities including but not limited to lifting (20-40 lbs.), climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching
Brown Smith Wallace is a full-service CPA and business consulting firm that makes A Measurable Differencefor you, our clients.