Hours/Days: 20 hours/week; typically M-F 12:00pm - 4:00pm, subject to change as needs dictate; occasional evening, weekend, and/or holiday hours may be required. Responsibilities*
2 - 3 years of related experience. Valid driver's license and good driving record required. Must be able to move and transport objects weighing 75 lbs or more in the process of relocating desks, stacks of chairs, folding tables, book bins, items received and being shipped. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Disassembling and reassembling office furniture for staff at the Hatcher Graduate Library.
- Assist in office moves and rearrangements for staff and public areas in the Hatcher Graduate Library.
- Deliver materials, including but not limited to books and mail, to auxiliary libraries on U-M campus using a Library vehicle.
- Write up / call in plant work orders, perform follow-up inspections on work orders place to ensure customer is satisfied and work was done correctly, perform building walkthroughs to inspect any issues which includes graffiti, cleanliness issues, lights out, missing ceiling tiles, etc., work in FMS to track when certain work orders are scheduled and any updates.
- Provide support to the Gallery room setups of furniture, easels, tables, etc. for events.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail packages that include Fedex, UPS, DHL, USPS and campus mail. Required Qualifications*
University of Michigan - 22 months ago