Perform all office moves, box moves, file moves, and conference room furniture setups for the Firm. Maintain all storage areas and facilities supplies.
• Receive daily work schedule from Facilities Coordinator.
• Perform all internal office moves.
• Perform daily conference room furniture set-ups and breakdowns as requested.
• Coordinate with Conference Services to ensure proper special set-ups (i.e., table layout, video equipment, etc.) for conference rooms.
• Perform all moving of boxed materials and assists Records department with case room moves as needed.
• Maintain all Facilities storage areas in 1750 K and 1776 K.
• Supervise the installation of new furniture as needed.
• Maintain inventory of moving boxes and other related materials; distribute these as necessary to employees.
• Perform minor maintenance work (i.e., hanging whiteboards, hanging pictures, installing keyboard trays, replacing light bulbs and ballasts, etc.).
• Perform daily floor and conference room maintenance checks.
• Maintain upkeep and appearance of vacant offices.
• Prepare offices for new hires including placing furniture, tidying up, making any needed repairs, etc.
• Assist with basic audio/visual equipment setups for meetings if requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
EXPERIENCE: Previous facilities experience in a law firm or similar professional environment.
• Self motivation with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees.
• Ability to work under and meet tight time constraints.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• No physical limitations that would prevent bending, standing, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.
High School Diploma
Wiley Rein LLP - 30+ days ago
Founded in 1983, Wiley Rein & Fielding LLP counsels leaders in numerous industries nationwide and around the world. Recognized for excel...