Posting Job Title: Facilities Clerk (Mailroom)
Requisition #: 145003BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Facilities/Security
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks a/an Facilities Clerk for our Facilities Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
Candidate will help with mail room activities, sorting and distributing incoming mail and overnight packages and preparing outgoing mail. Insure smooth operation of office copy and fax equipment by troubleshooting copier issues, coordinating service repairs and monitoring supplies. Perform other facilities related tasks that support office functionality as needed; copy print jobs, stock pantry and office supplies, set up/break down furniture and operate audio/visual equipment as needed in conference and training rooms. This job also requires periodic backup for the building receptionists and delivery of packages to and from other TWC locations and Post Office in the Charlotte area.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Self-motivated; able to perform duties with little supervision, good organizational skills, and the ability to
work as part of a team.
- Previous customer service experience and excellent communication skills required.
- Present a courteous and pleasant attitude when dealing with staff and visitors.
- Drives and safely operates a company vehicle in order to pick up and deliver mail; must possess a valid
driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Basic computer skills required; Outlook and MS Office programs and various package tracking
- Knowledge of Pitney Bowes machines, software, scales and postal and overnight rates for all types of
- Candidate must be able to function within a fast past environment with heavy workloads at times, long
period of standing, and heavy lifting up to 75lbs..
- Previous experience in a mail sorting facility, warehouse or similar type duties in an office environment.
- Knowledge of copier equipment, programming copier functions, changing toner, performing meter
- Front counter or reception experience would be beneficial.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or zero to three months related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, a pension plan and Free Cable/Internet. Qualified candidates should apply online at www.timewarnercable.com. EOE/M/F/D/V
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00237 - Charlotte 7910 Crescent
Time Warner Cable - 16 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...