The Coordinator I is responsible for working with the stores and vendors to troubleshoot and resolve problems to keep facilities operating smoothly and to ensure the production of the store is not impeded upon.
This position functions as a coordinator to the stores and the Facility Coordinator II’s in assisting with supporting facilities issues. This position is responsible for tracking updates and scheduling maintenance repairs through preselected vendors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks on time sensitive schedules
• Must know and understand the business and facilities process and procedures to meet business objectives
• A minimum of 10% travel is required
• Available for 24 hour emergency calls
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Construction/Engineering experience preferred
• 1-2 years experience in project management or Facilities
• Facilitates group discussions with diplomacy and seeks diverse opinions
• Ability to read the audience and adjust communication style appropriately
• Written and verbal skills are clear and professional and able to adjust to the appropriate audience
• Must convey a professional and positive image
• The position requires strong analytical and organizational skills
• Database and spreadsheet experience required
• Ability to make quick decisions
• Ability to identify and conduct root cause analysis to problem-solve
• Must be responsive and resourceful
CarMax - 10 months ago