About Equinix, Inc.
Equinix is the leading global interconnection platform, accelerating business performance by connecting companies to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. More than 4,000 of the world’s most demanding customers trust us to provide a place where they can run their mission-critical applications and grow their businesses. Our dream is to interconnect the world – and create a historically significant company in the process.
Today we are almost a $2 billion company with close to 3000 employees worldwide, and we’re growing – in fact, last year Forbes named Equinix as the #5 Fastest Growing Technology Company in America. Our leadership team is top notch, our employees are dedicated and committed to customers and each other, and our size is just right for people who truly want to make a difference every day.
If this sounds like the kind of company you’d like to be part of, send us your resume today.
- Assist with space planning and run reports on Occupancy and Churn
- Understand and use CAFM (Computer aided Facilities Management) tools
- Resolve problems with Equinix properties associated with building services including: janitorial, vendors, badges and security, conference rooms, training rooms, cubes as well as interior and exterior furnishings.
- Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations as needed and directed
- Vendor management
- Assist with the management of weekly MAC (Move Add Change) activities
- Provide management and support of Mailroom activities including; FedEx shipping and receiving, USPS handling and customer support for company logistics.
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed at all times
- Seek to continually improve processes, systems and overall customer satisfaction
- Coordinate security for HQ and ARQ properties including FOB, Badging and hard key inventories
- Set up for meetings, company events, etc.
- Provide direction/ information to vendors, facilities staff, and service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/ execution of work within work environment.
- Support employee corporate environments that reside within the Americas region
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- High School diploma required, College degree preferred.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Understand and be able to use work ticket management systems
- Must be detail oriented and the ability to multi-task
- Be able to fluently communicate with proper English and have a pleasant demeanor
- Superior customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
**Equinix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Equinix provides data and network hosting and colocation facilities (it calls them Internet Business Exchanges, or IBXs) where ISPs,...